Re: (long) ISB concert review

I have finally found the time to finish reading Stephanie Wilson's review of
the ISB concert.
Many thanks Stephanie, for taking the time and trouble to write this up and
forward it to the list.  It was obviously a concert which will stay in your
memory for a long time.  I have also had the privilege of listening to David
Daws in concert and can endorse your comments on his "effortlessly"
beautiful and skilful playing.  That performance was with the Enfield
Citadel Band, another fine Salvation Army band.
Regards,
Wendy Spencer