Re: Pieces that would make good arrangements.

Hi Colin

When you responded to my post about Trombone solos I didn't know that you
played with Backworth colliery.  I played Euph with them in the early
1970s - 1972-75, I think.  George Lee conducted, he also conducted Swan
Hunters, and Tommy Weatherburn was the Secretary.

George gave me my first break with a Euph solo for a contest but I was taken
into hospital with appendicitis and could not play!

I guess there has been loads of changes there.  Do they still rehearse at
the Miners' Welfare?

Richard
Reddish and Gorton Band