Re: Pieces that would make good arrangements.

citymusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Does anyone have a "wish list" of things that would make great band
<arrangements?

yes i do

please tell me how you plan to get permission from the copyright holder to
arrange these pieces.  i have had lots of bad experiences with this and have
had over 80% of my applications to make arrangements turned down.

is it just me & my bad luck or is it just the choice of pieces that all by
chance seem to belong to one particular company?

i reply to your question i am currently working on a shadows selection

lets see if they let me have permission for that one  (i bet not)  :-(((

john davis