Look Records

Information Please.

Some years ago, about 1983, Robert Wray and Charles Round started to do a
series of heritage in brass records with a company called 'Look Records'
I have one of St Hilda Colliery Band and another of Jack Mackintosh. They
were going to do another on Faireys, I think, but it never happened as far
as I know.

Does anybody have any information with regard to the two gentlemen or Look
Records?

Thanks

Rod G