Re: Pieces that would make good arrangements.

Dear Richard,

Backworth now rehearse at Backworth club, across the road from the welfare

Teresa Dixon, the secretary of the band, has been in the band since 74-75
and played sop at the time, so you may remember her.  She actually now lives
with me!

Also I am from Altrincham, so is it a case of a Geordie going to Manchester,
instead of
my example of a Manc going to Newcastle!?

Regards,
Colin
Backworth Band