Re: Pieces that would make good arrangements.

> I am talking about doing arrangements for "fun" for my band only,
> and my pleasure!

You might not believe it, but you will still need permission even for this. If
you are unsure over this you must speak to the PRS. It is one of the brass
band urban myths that this type of "recreational" arrangment does not need
the permission of the copyright holder.

> Colin
> Backworth Band

Regards,

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325