Concert announcement

Dear All,

I would just like to advertise the following concert:

Saturday 8th May

Steven Mead in concert with Leicester Castle Salvation Army Band and
Enderby Band. The concert starts at 7pm in Holy Trinity Church, Regent
Road, in the centre of Leicester. Tickets are available on the door and
are priced at 4 pounds (balcony) and 3 pounds (ground).

Steven Mead will be playing a couple of solos with each band - Brilliante
and Home on the Range accompanied by Enderby Band - and each band will
also play on their own. The concert will finish with some massed band
items.

It promises to be an entertaining evening. Hopefully you will be able to
join us this coming Saturday.

If anyone requires any further information, please contact me privately
at: sgadsden@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Stuart Gadsden
Publicity Officer