Re: Mutes for tenor (alto) horn

In my opinion the best mutes available for upward facing bell instruments
are Peter Gane (London) mutes which are hand-made, or at least they were
when I bought one for my Tuba.

They used to offer a service of tuning them for each instrument although I
don't believe that's appropriate in your situation.

Ask any stockist worth their salt when your in the UK and they should be
able to supply.

Regards

Andrew