Re: 2nd section finals test

WHAT !!!

Three Figures for the 2nd section ..........You gotta be joking.

I remember playing it at the 1982  British Open with Brodsworth, I bet there
wasn't half a dozen bands played it that day. It was Brodsworth's debut in
the British Open and we wondered what had hit us.

Its an unbelieveably difficult piece. I'm as stunned as you Steve.

Andy Lincoln
BBb Bass.......Nowhere at present....
www.chopper.force9.co.uk