Re: Bass Trombones

Thanks for the encouragement, Monkey.  knowing who it comes from makes it
that much more special (oops, I hope that there was now sarcasm detected
there)  But seriously, I have asked a few people and they tell me they know
of no such combination.  I guess a guest soloist would be the one to play,
with the 'resident' B-bone player cooperating.  Unfortunately we B-bone
players tend to like all the attention that comes from playing really low,
fat, or otherwise stimulating notes, so to share with another,
well.....check the egos at the door, I guess.  Personally I would love to
play with the likes of a Doug Yeo, or Gord Camsey, to name but a
few.cooperfh wrote:

> What could be better than a bass trombone solo?  why, a bass trombone
> duet
> >> of course.  A variation duet that would make the most of the vast
> >> capabilities of the bass trombone.

Now here's a man that knows what he's talking about!!!! Good idea - except
who's gonna play the other BT?

Monkey