Re: Mutes for tenor (alto) horn

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Roberts <ajr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 05 May 1999 20:08
Subject: Re: Mutes for tenor (alto) horn

>Hi Mary Ellen
>
>We're very happy with our set of PETER GAIN mutes.  They're hand made in
>Wales I think. As I understand the setup, they are made to order
>(payment with order).  I think we got them through Fred Rhodes Ltd but I
>haven't got a contact number for them. I'd get your order in early if I
>were you - has anyone got a contact number out there??

Mary Ellen

Fred Rhodes
Tele:  0161 620 5899    Fax 0161 620 3199

Address:

The Doyen Centre
Vulcan Street
Oldham
Lancashire
England  OL1 4EP

If you plan to be in Saddleworth or anywhere for the Whit Marches on 28 May
you will be within an easy road journey to the premises.  Worth a visit as
the staff are good musicians and very friendly.

Enjoy

Richard
Reddish and Gorton Band