Re: Pieces that would make good arrangements

>> Yes!  A piece that we tried looking for, but is not actually arranged
>>for brass (as far as we know) is the theme music from Nick Parks
>>"Wallace and
>> Gromit".  Following enquiries I believe it is only available arranged for
>> piano.
>
>No! There is an arrangement of this by David Beal-we did it in the
>university band last year. Can't remember who published it just at the
>minute, but I can have a look if you want.

Headline Music Productions
125, Milcote Road,
Bearwood,
Warley,
West Midlands B67 5BQ
Tel: 0121 420 4970

       Darryl Rayner     darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EEb Bass Tuba    Rowntree Brass Band & Svengali Big Band
GG Contra Bass Bugle    City of York Scout Band