Re: Pieces that would make good arrangements.

In a message dated 04/05/99 14:57:21 GMT Daylight Time, aj.raven@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< I am aware of Dr. Keith's version, but it would be nice to get the whole
 thing arranged. >>
I was not aware of Keith Wilkinson's arrangement but, like Adrian, I would
like to hear an arrangement of them all. Especially I think the Turandot is
another excellent movement although I think it would be a real challenge to
cope with the high reed parts!

Ted Howard