tutors (books) (fwd)

>From comhairle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wed Apr 21 10:52:26 1999

Hiya folks,
for my sins (which are presumably many), I have been nominated to teach
the youngsters in Unity 'B' Band (UK).  Now it's twenty years since I
last taught beginners - and the Right and Rounds was all the rage back
then (and someone nicked my copy anyway).
Now I don't mind kil --- teaching the little dears, but what tutors are
now recommended - and please don't mention the Arban Complete, I'm havng
the dickens of a job getting their parents to spend a couple of quid as
it is.

Thanks for your (polite) suggestions

Fran
-