Re: RE: Fodens Ipswich (was East Anglian Championships & Fodens Concert)

Stephen

The concert is on the 19th June in the Corn Exchange in Ipswich Town Centre.

Tickets are 7 pounds and 6 pounds for concessions, and are available from the Corn Exchange. (01473 215544).

The concert starts at 7.30pm.

Hope to see you there.

Carl.