Re: Frank Sinatra Pieces

Sergio Marshall wrote:

>There is so much music done by Frank Sinatra we are going to make it  a
>total  tribute. So any suggestions greatfully accepted.

As one who comes from the NY Metropolitan area, I have to suggest "New York,
New York" (Start spreading the news.....).

We hear this quite often at the end of NY Yankee baseball games, when they
win the game (which is very often nowadays).

I'm not really aware of them, but there must be at least some brass band
arrangements of "ol' blue eyes" favorites out there.

Tom S.
NYSB