Aussie visitor to UK

Dear all,

A friend of mine who plays principal cornet for a top section band here
in Australia will be visiting the UK in October.

He would love to play with a top section band at the Nationals and would
be willing to sit anywhere on the cornet section.

If anybody has any vacancies, please let me know.

Perhaps people should reply privately to me at:

monkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers

Monkey

PS - I can assure you he is a very good player!!