Women in Bands

Forgive my late intrusion on this topic, but I have been forwarding many of
the humorous rants on the subject to female musicians I know, and this came
back to me this afternoon from one of them...

An English professor wrote the words, A WOMAN WITHOUT HER MAN IS
NOTHING, on the blackboard and directed the students to punctuate it
correctly.

The men wrote:	"A woman, without her man, is nothing."
The women wrote:    "A woman: without her, man is nothing."

	Phil Burton
	Proud owner of a 1969 Conn 88H
	http://www.icstech.net/~philroy
	philroy@xxxxxxxxxxx