Repost of Fodens Concert details.

Sorry everyone I seem to be having real difficulties posting this info.

Anyway 3rd time lucky!!(fingers crossed)

Stephen,

Fodens are coming to Ipswich on 19th June.
They are playing at the Corn Exchange. Tickets are available from the Corn Exchange (01473 215544)and cost 7 pounds and 6 pounds for concessions.

The concert starts at 7.30.

Again I sorry for the "=3D20's" in all the other postings

Carl Robinson