RE: Pieces for a Royal Wedding

Andy said:

Unfortunately for us, our band has a concert on June 19th 1999 in the UK
which I understand is the date that Prince Edward & Sophie Rees-Jones (?)
get married.

Andy
This is a brilliant opportunity to attract a whole new audience. There are
already enough people in the country thoroughly fed up with keep reading
about and viewing details of the wedding to fill the millenium dome 10 times
over. You could use "Brassed off about the wedding", seen the film come to
the concert. Put a couple of the brassed off pieces on the program, add some
sing-a-long bits in the second half, advertise extensively in the area. Sit
back and count the takings.
Enjoy.

Rod G