Swing Low, Sweet Chariot

On Mater Brass (Vol 8) Mark Frost, accompanied by Britannia, played an
arrangement of the above ditty by Alan Fernie. Does anyone know if this is
published and if so by whom or where I might be able to get a copy. Not only
am I a recent convert to the Bass Trombone but it is also my only usual
contribution to the band bus choir on the way back from concerts.

Martyn Pattinson
Bedworth Brass