Re: Welcome - Andrew Justice/NYSB European Tour

>B&H Soveriegn; did anyone notice in the publicity poster for the film
>that the trombone he was playing was assembled back to front, ie a
>left-hander?
>Andrew Justice
>Enfield Citadel / ISB.

Andrew:

Welcome to the list!  I don't think that I've seen you write anything on
here before; have you been lurking for awhile?

Hope you felt that your US tour with the ISB was a success; I've heard
nothing but rave reviews.

We've leaving for Europe with the New York Staff Band on Thursday, so if any
list members from Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands or Northern Ireland
are planning to attend one of our festivals, please come up and introduce
yourself to me.

Andrew, I'll look forward to any further offerings!  Kind regards.

Tom S.
NYSB