RE: Welcome - Andrew Justice/NYSB European Tour

Hi, Tom. Yes the ISB Tour of USA went well, 13 cities visited in 16 days
coast to coast. The featured piece was Odyssey, the original version
written for the ISB's RAH concert with Black Dyke and James Morrison,
subsequently 'added to' and made 'more difficult' (to purely technical,
not musical, ends, I fear)for the recent European Championships. I
prefer the original. Yes, I just joined the list, any questions about
Enfield Band, or the ISB, I'll be pleased to answer.Good luck in Europe
with the NYSB, say Hi to Lindsay Evans.
Andrew Justice