Intro

Hi, having lurked for a while I thought it was about time I introduced
myself to everyone.
My name is Darryl Jackson, I'm currently living in Nottingham and play 2nd
Trom with Thorntons Brass.
I started my playing up in Blackpool (my hometown) with Blackpool Brass.
I've also played with the York Railway Institute Band for a couple of
years and have been with Thorntons for a couple of years now too.
I've already had the pleasure of meeting some of the list members in my
travels and was even taught for a while by Monkey himself !
Anyway, hello to anyone who remembers me.
Darryl.