Weston contest

Hello list.

Don't you just hate those people who lurk for ages and then only bother
them.

I'm a cornet player and (for my sins) contest secretary at Kidlington
Concert Brass, a champ section band based just outside Oxford. We're
playing at the Weston-Super-Mare contest on Sunday (16 May) and are
desperately trying to find a rehearsal venue nearby at the last minute.
I was wondering whether anyone on the list could suggest anywhere. The
time we're after would be around 3.30-5pm.

Cheers,
Peter

PS Hello to anyone I know out there.