And we have a winner !

I've just uploaded the latest photos on the Rogues Gallery and I've gotta
tell you - Adrian Raven - you have lost top spot for the scariest photo!

I think the crown has been handed over and the winner is Rolf Miezitis.

For anyone new to the list, we have a Rogues Gallery, so if you'd like to
post your photo, the instructions are on the site.  (If you don't have a pic
handy to email, but there's one on a band or other site, just lead me to it
and I'll take it from there and I can do the cropping from this end.)

www.users.bigpond.com/carollee/wizzt.html

The Gallery has only been up and running for 2 months now, heaps of photos,
home pages are linked and over 1400 hits!  You're all a curious bunch aren't
you!!!!

Yours in banding!

Carol