Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 00:11:18 -0500
To: tpin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Cathleen L. McCann" <clmccann@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Update (5/14/99) on Interlochen Fund Raising

Hello everybody,

I wanted to give you all an update on my fund-raising for this summer's
trip to Interlochen for the Summer Camp.  Since my last posting, I have
been notified of $130 of generous pledges through TPIN alone.  I also
held
a benefit show this past week and it raised $269.   This leaves me only
$2821to come up with by June 1st.  If you wish to help me, please send
the
checks to:

Interlochen Center for the Arts
P.O. Box 199
Interlochen, MI  496943-0199

Please make a note that they are for Ryan MacGavin's account.  Also,
please
send me an email to let me know how much you are sending, so that I can
try
and keep track of the financial situation.

Thank you,
Ryan MacGavin
1120 Billings Ave.
Helena, MT  59601