Newcastle (Aust)steelworks band

This year is the 75th aniversary of this band coming to England and
winning a number of contests including the British open 1924. Our local
F M radio is planning a special and I would like to get hold of a couple
of pieces the band recorded in the U K . D'ya ken john peel  with vocals
(i think) Charlie is my darling, the laughing trombone. We will be
recording these as part of the programme along with with the test of
that year  Selection from the works of franz Liszt" This and other
concerts are beiing planned as part of the closure of the B H P
steelworks in Newcastle.Any help would be appreciateded.

Please email me of the list thanks.

Ron Grice M D.
Waratah Brass
Newcastle