Re: Australia 99

Chris Earl wrote:
>Those on the list who are interested, the CD of this year's Australian
>National Brass Band Championships is now out.
>
>The play list is: ...   Kew Band - Paganini Variations (winning own
choice).

For anyone who didn't attend the Nationals, particularly overseas people
thinking of buying this CD - I can tell you the performance by Kew of
Paganini was the most amazing performance I've ever heard of this piece EVER
in my life.  It was electric!   And well worth the purchase of the CD just
to hear it.

Carol

PS:  And Chris didn't put me up to give this plug either!