Bass Trombone for Whit Friday

Hi everyone,

Cantium Brass still need a Bass Trombone for the Whit Friday March Contest,
we managed to jack one up last week but circumstances have prevented the
player from being able to help out.

We would appreciate an email or telephone call A.S.A.P. if anyone is
available next Friday 28th May, please reply to me personally to avoid
clogging the list or Telephone (01304) 380332. Accommodation is available,
but again, I will need to know a.s.a.p. to  finalise details with the Hotel.

Many Thanks

Bridgette Goold
Principal Cornet
Cantium Brass