Re: "Contest Breakfast" at NZ Nationals

Adrian,

A breakfast for the NZ Nationals sounds great. There will be a few Aussies
on the list over.

Whedn we did it for the Aussie Nationals at Easter we had seven list
members turn up (including Monkey who got himself so primed on the coffee
that he was to carry the banner in the street march - of which we have
heard much about). And there were as many others who could not come due to
band commitments.

Find a cafe, pick a time and let us know. It's always good to put faces to
names (outside of Carol's Rogue's gallery) and even an accent to the name

Chris Earl