RE: Rules about advertising on this list

David,

I agree with the rule also, unfortunately lists like Nigels are few and far
between and I do forget sometimes that it is moderated.  I support this idea
TOTALLY, working for one of the largest internet shops and previously
running my bands website I do know about people asking for free advertising.
Obviously it's up to Nigel what he prints - it is his list afterall !

I have to say (faliure on my part) that I did only scan the rules when i
joined assuming that it was the same as other lists which are automatic
computer reply services.  I would like to thank Nigel for making me aware of
rule 17.  In our case we have many companies (Sony Music, Virgin Net...) who
advertise with us so we dont really have need to advertise in unsolicited
ways.  I was just thinking I like the CD so do some other people I know on
the list so maybe they would like to buy it :o)

Thank you Nigel for providing such a nice list to read.

Claire.