NABBA Western Festival in Las Vegas, Nevada

NABBA (North America Brass Band Assoc.) has agreed to help sponsor a
Western Festival next fall in Las Vegas.  We have a venue, the Cashman
Theater, thanks to the hard work of Pete Cooper of the Las Vegas Brass
Band.  We are looking at the date of November 6th, with a backup date of
October 30th, as the date of the Festival.  The date will be set within
the next seven days.  Bands will probably want to plan an arrival the
night before and a departure on the Sunday following the all day
Festival making it possible to enjoy the many, and varied pleasures of
Las Vegas.  What I need from bands that may be even remotely interested
in attending are the phone numbers of band secretaries and addresses of
the bands so that I can contact them in person with info as it becomes
available.

Regards to all,
Ralph P. Hotz
Solo Horn, Salt River Brass & Renaissance Brass Bands