Re: Australia 99

Well, Kew and Brunswick bands respectively, do have the best
conductor in Australasia!!, This is not biased, it's the truth... I
have been lucky enough to work with some great conductors and Mark
Ford has notched his place as one of them.

How many Conductors can boast a win in A grade and B grade at the
same Nationals??.  Now he has two A grade or Championship section
bands, one of which he brought up to the top section from being
defunct in under three years!!...   I think this needs more
recognition and praise, as there are not all that many people that
are as passionate, and have worked as hard in the Australian band
scene over the last Ten years..

Matt...