Day after Open

Hi,

Does anyone know what are the times for the different bands to be
playing at the Sunday after the Open.  I rang the Box Office at the
Birmingham Symphony Hall but they didn't know strangely enough.

I intend to go to the Open, just need to know what time to get a flight
back at!  Also anyone know any good reasonably priced hotels close to
the Symphony Hall in Birmingham??

Cheers,
David
clancyda@xxxxxxxx