RE: Russel Bennett (Was Re: Trombone Trios)

Steve,

Yeah, I remember the belching !  I'm sure he has bur-fected it over the
years !  I think he was about 15 when I last saw him.. I seem to have caught
up with alot of our Ex players recently, are there any more Ex - Northants
players out there ??  Obviously theres Ben Godfrey (!!) and I still have
part contact with some Euph/Trom/Horn and Cornet players.  How about a Band
get together for 2000 .... it will be 5 years since I (and most of you who I
remember) left then.

Claire. Eb Horn 1989 - 95