RE: Email

To all
	Somehow in the last couple of days whilst trying to change Email address
for this list I got unsubscribed on both addresses. I have not received any
messages since Tuesday 18th May 1999. As I was contributing (hopefully) to a
thread at the time, this is just a short message to say that if anyone had
sent a message for me in this time could you please re-send it or send it
privately to Graham.Wade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or Graham_Wade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards
Graham Wade