Tenorhorn Pieces

As Steve wrote in a message dated 22/05/99 22:59:09 GMT Daylight Time,

>steveanker@xxxxxxxxx
>writes:
>
><< Can anyone help me avoid playing "Dem Bones", "Tromboloa" or "Frolic for
>  Trombones"?
>
>  It seems that these are the only trombone trios our band has, can anyone
>  suggest something different.
>   >>

I have the same problem just about tenorhorn. Can anyone suggest some good
pieces for tenorhorn. Also duets, trios or in combinations with other
instruments.
You dont have to reply on these titles:
A time for Peace, The Lark in the Clear Air, Var. on a Welsh Theme,
Higgygig, Feelings, Hatrick.

//Gert//