Subject: VERY VERY bad planning!!!
Author:  <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> at smtpgate
Date:    26/05/99 18:53

I am not one for slagging off any bands let alone my own, but I wish
some people would 'GET A LIFE!'outside banding that is.
We are all aware of the incredible sporting event taking place this
evening, 26th May 99, and of course the equally demanding contest on
Sunday, but to have a rehersal on this night is a very poor do indeed.
Just a little bit of planning could have made tonight a bit more
special for a lot of people in the band.I know there are some people in
the group who don't give a damn about football, but a lot of people
do.It's no good saying "well, we need the rehersal" because if the
standard of the test piece is still far from that required then we
might as well call it a day now.

Maybe I am totally naive to contesting (I DONT THINK SO) but can anyone
give me some feedback on the rehersal schedule for other bands
attending the All England Masters on Sunday.

Lawrence Eccleston
Principal BBb Bass

Sovereign Brass