Re: VERY VERY bad planning!!!

Hi Laurence

We have been rehearsing for 2 weeks on the piece with our Professional
conductor.

We started last Monday the 17th May

Monday 17th May
Wednesday 19th May
Thursday 20th May
Sunday 23rd May
Monday 24th May
Tuesday 25th May
Thursday 27th May
Friday 28th May
Saturday 29th May
Sunday 30th May

So we were able to watch the match, but we are missing whit-friday. I
didn't watch the footy though I had too much stuff to catch up with that
I've missed for band etc.

Good luck on Sunday

Sam
Flugel@BT band