Re: VERY VERY bad planning!!!

You should try living in the colonies!!! Throw in an ocean, time change, and
populace that could care less about football and the situation is worse. For
the FA cup last week you had to get it on "pay-per-view" or pay big bucks to
watch it at one of the few pubs that have a satellite.

Occassionally, it is that way in the brass band world as well. You don't
realize how fortunate you are to be able to participate in a thriving brass
band scene.

Since I can't change being born Canadian I did the next best thing...married
a Brit!!

Craig Lewis
MTB & CSB
Toronto, Canada