Re: Virus

Monkey,

 Whatever you do DO NOT type in your regular login password
to this prompt (I suspect this may be too late). This virus
may well be reading your username and login password and then
mailing it to the author of the virus for a later hacking
attempt.

 If you see such a thing press cancel or type some useless
nonesense just to get rid of the screen.

 This type of virus is usually done by substituting an application
library commonly called a DLL. Unless you happen to know which
DLL is being used the only way to "fix" this is to uninstall
your email application and reinstall it from the CD or wherever.

 If your email application happens to IE4/5 then I think you may
have got more of a problem thanks to Microsoft's kind but illegal
integration of the OS and the web browser!

Cheers, Greg.