RE: VERY VERY bad planning!!!

Loz,

B&R had their first rehearsal under Allan Withington last Saturday and have
had rehearsals every night this week for Cambridge, so we too missed the
lucky win by the scum.  We also have a rehearsal Friday night and are
subsequently missing Whit Friday, which we haven't missed for a long time.
A lot of the players are a bit pissed off that we are missing Whit Friday,
but at the end of the day we want to win the contest on Sunday.

I don't think it is necessarily a case of the playing being far from the
standard required and rehearsals being required, we could play all the notes
early on but we still need all this week under Allan to make it into music
(and a winning performance).

Cheers,
Martin.