Cyber Whit

I know that Claire has got that laptop running up at Grains Bar !!

Seven of us from the list have assisted Cantium Brass tonight on the Whit
Friday Marches....and a damn fine time we've had.

Sorry I had to leave guys (Claire, BigChap etc.)  to drive back to
Huddersfield.  You may have had another couple of Marston's and some butties
at the B&B, but I had 6 pieces of fresh lamb tikka, a keema madras and a
garlic naan (and indigestion tomorrow?) before I wrote this.  See you at
11am.

Shame we were jizzed (that's for Clair!) out of a last run at Denshaw.

Bruce (Pennine Brass, occasionally Cantium Brass when required, or KSK -
CODB)