Re: VERY VERY bad planning!!!

Lawrence Eccleston
>Principal BBb Bass
>
>Sovereign Brass

Wrote

>Maybe I am totally naive to contesting (I DONT THINK SO) but can anyone
>give me some feedback on the rehearsal schedule for other bands
>attending the All England Masters on Sunday.

Hi Lawrence,

The SWT Woodfalls rehearsal, pre United's semi-final win, was Monday, Wednesday; Friday and Saturday in Cambridge but when United
got through to the final we decided to change it to Monday, Tuesday; Thursday; Friday and Saturday.  That way we all benefited, an
extra rehearsal and footy!