very bad planning

There's a LIFE outside of Football too you know, not everybody cares what
happens to Man U in a football.

If moaning about Practice times and football all you can do then I am sorry
for you for you

Do not forget that football and banding or any other sport or interest is,
believe or not a hobby and is not compulsory.
If you want to watch football then go ahead.  If you want to go to band
practice then go. But don't sit there with a big lip on and wing and moan
about petty little things such as this. If you had managed to change the
practice night how many of the band would have been able to turn up. If our
practice nights are change at short notice I am unable to attend because of
work, family and other commitments.

Just sit back chill out and enjoy life. it is far to short