Re: VERY VERY bad planning!!!

Martin Irwin wrote:

> Paul, (Warder - Leyland)
>
> Do you think that your bands small number of rehearsals for contests
> explains why you never win anything.
>
> See you in Cambridge.

Martin - I know this comment is in jest but..........I can tell you that the
details that Paul provided have been the norm for a long time. Certainly whilst
I was in the band anyway.

As to never winning anything - well how does this sound from 1986.....

Cambridge - twice
Open - once
Area - four?
Spennymoor - three?

Spennymoor in particular - it wasn't unusual for us to be picking the program
two days before!

Enjoy Cambridge

Monkey

PS - anybody got any scores from Whit Friday yet?