Re Whit Marches next year!!

I dep'ed with a band who only do every second year. They are not doing
next year, so remind me what is going on i must have been
asleep/lurking.
It seemed more busy this year, were there more bands than normal?
Were they attracted by the glamour of Brassed Off !
That may be why we were greeted with shouts of " Southern Ba*****s " as
we reached the end of marching down Greenfield High St !!!!
They probably didn't realise we started at 0830 in Greenfield and did
the whole day, churches, marches, hymns, etc .

>You're on the list and don't know of our get together next year? Where
>have you been? David (Sheedy that is - not Morris): I feel a timely
reminder
>of the mailing list's presence at next year's Whit Friday Marches
coming on.

> David Morris

>Nigel

Gerry.  ( Tired but enjoyed it )