Re: Cyber Whit

brucejones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I know that Claire has got that laptop running up at Grains Bar !!

 Seven of us from the list have assisted Cantium Brass tonight on the Whit
 Friday Marches....and a damn fine time we've had.

 Sorry I had to leave guys (Claire, BigChap etc.)  to drive back to
 Huddersfield. >>
Great to meet you Bruce and all the other listmembers. The ambitious plans to
send a joint mailing to the list died in a sea of canned skol lager. Look
forward to joining up next year for KSK WussBrass 2000 at Whit Friday. I
understand that Claire will be sending us full details in due course.
Thanks to Bridgette & John and all the very hospitable members of Cantium
Brass for a great weekend. Perhaps Dave on Euph should brush up on his
general and brass band knowledge before next year!

Cheers

Martyn Pattinson
Bedrock Brass
Cantium Brass (occasionally)