Re: Cyber Whit

David@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Definately was !!

 Quite a good 'Buzz' >>
Good to meet you Dave, if you can get time off from Cyber Brass, KSK
Wussbrass 2000 will find a seat for you. If you want me to speak to Phil Beck
about saturday 17/6/00 at the Navi (as discussed late last night), email me
privately.

Cheers

Martyn Pattinson
Bedworth Brass
Cantium Brass (occasionally but proudly)